Thursday, April 28, 2011

Scott Croner "The Nebraska Turkey Interceptor "

Scott hunts turkey like a Nebraska lawman hot on the trail of a escaped convict !!! I arrived at 12:30 p.m.on Friday, with cloudy sky's and winds blowing in excess of 20 mph which are not ideal hunting conditions. I was back at the lodge with 2 long beards by 5:00p.m.

The next morning Scott set me up on a location he had scouted early in the season. Needless to say, I took care of business at 10 yards with my third Merriam at 7:30 a.m. I called Scott to come pick me up and when he arrived, the back of his Suburban was stacked with gobblers harvested by three of his repeat hunters that he guided on a hunt that morning. I've hunted with so called guides in Kansas and Alabama, but Nebraska Hunting Co. is the real deal. I will be back next year with several of my clients. ( 5) Stars*****

P.S. be sure and tip the cook-best prime rib west of the Mississippi!

Greg Hill
El Dorado
Arkansas

No comments:

Post a Comment